Dawn of Time

Welcome to the Dawn of Time.
Will you join or leave? Fight or flee?

You find yourself if a place of black and grey, will you find your way?

Check out the information on the environment on which you now roam. Will you be a survivor? Will you fight or flee? Stay or Leave? Welcome to the Dawn of Time....

    The Main Camp

    Share
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:29 pm

    Anevay turns her head to see Dyani looking at her. She blinks and shrugs it off. Her eyes drift off to land forms and mountains in the far off distance. Birds fly over the horizon and the sun beats gently down. A small butterfly lands on Anevay's muzzle, just in front of her sight line. She tries to imagine it bright and majestic, flying without a care, though eventually gives up. It crawls down her maw onto her nose, tickling it. Sneezing the small creature flies off but comes back landing on the edge of one of the petals, almost as if the faint color bled from the feet of the insect.
    avatar
    Icicle
    ратник

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2012-09-02
    Location : Area 51

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Icicle on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:22 am

    Icicle opens his eyes, and gets up. He shakes his pelt and wanders around the gray land.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:47 pm

    Dyani perked up, catching a faint scent carried on by the wind. Getting to his feet, he snapped up, looking around but noticing nothing. A mis-step was all it took before he ended up sliding down from the edge of the slope, going down a few feet with a surprised yelp. Quickly trying to regain himself, he managed to dig his claws into the earth to slow his descent, clinging at the side just as the slope ended before dropping into the valley below.

    [bluhhh failzz =3=]
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:33 pm

    Anevay snaps up as she hears a yelp and hearing the rocks skitter down the slope. Quickly rising to her paws she leaps over the river flowing into the waterfall, not looking down. She snaps her attention to where Dyani was, and lets out a small sigh of relief as she realized he was ok, but a bit to close to the slopes edge. Anevay says lightly but a small hint of anxiety in my voice, "You okay?"
    She knew she cared way more than she should.
    avatar
    Kanen
    ратник

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2012-09-13

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Kanen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:10 pm

    Stomach clawed at Kanen's stomach. "There's nothing in this forsaken land!"He snarls and kicks over some stones. He collapses under a scrawny tree with a hmph. A fly buzzes past his ear the gentle buzz echoing through the dull land. The faint scent of a small rodent caused him to jump. An infant field mouse scurried about. Crouching his weight to his haunches he pounces, the mouse ending with a small squeal. Sinking his teeth into the kill, the warm blood flooded his scents, the warm substance filling his mouth. Ravens flew overhead wanting and waiting to snatch the prey out of his grasp. Kanen settles, devouring the prey in few bites.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:33 pm