Dawn of Time

Welcome to the Dawn of Time.
Will you join or leave? Fight or flee?

You find yourself if a place of black and grey, will you find your way?

Check out the information on the environment on which you now roam. Will you be a survivor? Will you fight or flee? Stay or Leave? Welcome to the Dawn of Time....

    The Main Camp

    Share
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:12 pm

    Anevay let's out a snort, "How wolves get and survive here, I've yet to know." She stands up shaking her pelt. The smell of blood was in the air. With a gruff expression, Anevay stares in the direction of the scent. Flicking her ear she wonders, How do so many wolves end up here? Shrugging the thought away she decides, "Well I'm going to find out who this wolf is."
    avatar
    Zendaylia
    ловац

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2012-09-02
    Age : 18
    Location : Somewhere

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Zendaylia on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:21 am

    Zendaylia listens to the wolves' conversations and walks over to the carcass. She begins to eat.
    avatar
    Icicle
    ратник

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2012-09-02
    Location : Area 51

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Icicle on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:03 pm

    Icicle watches as the other female eat up the carcass that he found and narrowed his eyes. He sat down and kept watch.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:35 pm

    Anevay walks, and jumps onto the fallen trunk that lead out of the valley. Her ears perk and nose wrinkles at the smell and sound of the loner. Cocking her eyes she crouches down and see's the wolf only a few tail lengths away. The wolf seemed to be a male, and seemed to have a fresh wound. So that's the blood I smelled earlier. Keeping her distance Anevay just stays there observing the wolf determining if they were an instant threat to the small group down in the valley.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:48 pm

    As he cleaned off most of the blood that stained his nose, his delicate ears sweaved forward. Gaze now narrowed, his quivering nose gave him the faint scent of a wolf close by. Getting up, he casually strolled on towards a fair collection of large rocks, his earthy toned coat easily blending him with the barren land until he knew was out of sight from the wolf. Silently making his way around towards the wolf, he came up from behind once he noticed her. "It's not polite to stare at others." He said cooly in a gentle voice.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:57 pm

    Anevay watches as the wolf goes out of sight. She still smelled this loner, but he was out of her sight line. Straining her eyes she tried to find even the slightest trace of the wolf. Eventually she just gives up. Her ears perk as she hears a a gentle voice behind her. Turning around she see's the wolf she was looking at. Anevay just blinks and says flatly, "Well then I apologize for watching over my home, when a strange wolf wanders in."
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:16 pm

    Dyani took his gaze fom her briefly, scanning the surrounding area before focusing back to her. A small smile playing at the corners of his lips. Backing up a step or two, his tail swished as he spoke, "I'm sorry; I didn't think someone would claim this kind of land as their home. I didn't mean to wander about, I just got lost."
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:17 pm

    Anevay shrugs, "Not many would think one would." She leaves it at that. A faint buzz sounds in her ear, flicking her ear irritably she says, "May I ask your name?" Her eyes remained blank, giving away nothing, keeping her expression flat. She looks down at her paws and found that she was pawing at the ground, as she usually did when she was anxious, bored, nervous or anything really. The sun was slowly but surly moving across the horizon almost hitting her directly in the eyes. Anevay gives a small growl of aggravation, she hated when her eyes gave off a red appearance.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:57 am

    Dyani's gaze flickered up to the diminishing rays of light from the fading sun as night slowly began eating away at the sky. Shifting his weight from side to side he murmured softly a response for her, "I go by Dyani." His attention turned from her, sights set on a few small birds that flew down to settle in burrows in the ground not far off. "I suppose it's only fair that I ask for you name in return, Miss-?" He continued calmly, making sure that he didn't forget her presence just for the thought of a quick hunt.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:11 am

    Anevay nods, "It is only fair. They call me Anevay." The smell of something to eat caught at her nose. Her paws itched and urged wanting her to pursue the catch. She found her ear twitching trying to pick up any sounds throughout the land. Anevay just allows her ears to droop down from their standing position. They splay to the sides casting small shadows on the ground below.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:07 pm

    He gave a short nod to her as he gazed over his shoulder towards her. Her words got him curious, so there were more living out here as well? He wondered. His head snapped up to a short scuffle of wings lowering a bird down close by. Carefully making his way towards the scuffling sounds, he said smoothly, keeping his voice low but yet enough for her to hear. "So I'm assuming since your the one who approached a stranger first, you might be one of the guards or something?"
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:45 pm

    Anevay watches as he creeps towards the catch. Keeping her tone low into barely a whisper she shakes her head, "I'm actually the head. I have a young one to protect so naturally I bring myself to check things like this out." Her tail moves back and forth for some reason, and she continues to paw at the ground. Why was she so twitchy?
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:50 am

    A deadly gleam sparked his orangy tinged eyes, crouching low to the ground, he propelled himself forward towards the small bird. Its suddenly startled chirps errupted frantically but were quickly silenced. Turning back to look at the female he placed the caught prey down, licking his fangs before speaking with a soft chuckle, "That's pretty reckless don't you think? Why risk endangering yourself to deal with a possible threat when you have others relying on you?" A coy smile played his lips, "You never know if an encounter with another wolf would be your last or not." His smile drew back to the simple & calm one he had before. Noticing how twitchy she was Dyani flicked the catch towards her, she's probably hungry or something he thought before turning back to look for another.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:13 am

    Anevay simply shrugs. "I'll take my chances. The youngster is the last from the packs original blood, so its under my full focus to protect her." She smirks, "So the way you're putting this is that I should be getting you out of here then." She grins as he flings his catch towards her. She simply moves it back towards him with her paw, "Thank you though."
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:38 pm

    Dyani flicked his tail as he turned, taking back the catch & sitting down to eat it up. He chuckled softly, rolling his shoulders into a shrug. "Dunno; it's up to you if you want to chase me off or not."

    [pfft lamee... got no rp mojo magic today ;.;]
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:00 pm

    [me either time to wing it XD]

    A small smile creeps up on the edges of her lips. Sitting down she wraps her tail over her paws. She gives a subtle low chuckle, "Last time I checked I had no reason too. Now who would I be to see you and chase you out for no reason." Her eyes drift up to the sky staring up. She sees a bird flying alone over the horizon. She just stares at it but then moves her eyes back to look at Dyani. She swore, there was something that made her talk more than usual around this male. It sent a small shiver down her spine.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:18 am

    [bwaha, yus cos thats just how we roll touot
    winging it to the max~ fwee]

    His gaze trailed after hers, catching a glimps of the bird flying beyond the horizon. Getting up, he gave his pelt a well practiced shake, though it barely helped to settle his bedhead fur. One ear swerved forward, noticing her flinch ever so slightly as if a shiver ran down over her or something he said, "You don't have to stay here to watch over me. Didn't you say that you had that pup to watch over?" He gave a slightly tired yawn as he walked past her, towards the log she was crouching on before & sat by it before saying calmly, "I promise to be a good boy & not cause any trouble for you or any of your group."
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:09 am

    A sneeze works it's way into her muzzle. She let's out a small sneeze. Blinking she says, "And who said I'm watching over you. Who says that it didn't just turn into some talk." Rising to her paws she looks up at the sky, the sun wouldn't be up too long, and then probably a brutal night. She walks towards the fallen tree she was at before. She chuckles, "I'm sure you will be. But you head this way you'll wander right into the camp. Though I wouldn't care if you came. There's only four of us." Jumping onto the log she pads down it into the valley where the camp was. She saw Icicle, Ember and a female she didn't know. I go back to the ledge where I was before and lay under it.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:42 pm

    He only gave a sft smile to her response, flickng his tail around, curling it up by his leg. Dyani watched as she headed off towards the den, hesitating briefly he ended up curling up by the log. Giving a tranquil sigh, he rested his head upon his paws. He wasn't one who liked being around other wolves too much, no matter if it was only a few like four. Though he has grown a bit curious to why they would choose this place to live. Maybe he'll explore around a bit when the sun rises once again.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:52 pm

    A small shiver works its way down her spine. The wind blew and the sun set. Rising to her paws she looks up at the ridge. She walks towards the area low enough she could jump up. Crouching onto her haunches she jumps up onto the ridge. Inside the valley wall a space was carved out. Crawling inside it gives way to a larger opening with small carved out holes in the sides. Walking straight forward she walks into the den of the head alpha. Curling up in the corner where moss had grown she lays there listening to the wind whistle. There was something about that wolf... Closing her eyes, she rests her head down with a faint soft smile on her maw.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:32 am

    Dyani's ears flicked as he dozed off into a light sleep. Distant memories tried to revive themselves but were cut short when he woke up. Muttering in slight irritation, he got up, shaking out his mess of a pelt coat & looking over to the fallen log beside him. Walking around it, he sat back down on the side where the wind would hit less, digging a small burrow to keep him warm.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:11 am

    Anevay finds herself awake soon after she fell asleep. Snapping her head up tail wagging slowly she looks around half expecting to not be alone. Frowning she lays her head back down. "It was just a dream Anevay... nothing more." Turning and rolling over onto her other side. Restless she stands up, and heads out of the den. Jumping onto the fallen log she heads up it. Once she comes off she decides to just walk around. She decides to head near a tree that stood alone.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:13 pm

    As morning broe the dark sky above, Dyani's ears flicked. Groaning lowly & rolling onto his side, just wanting it to bedark for a while longer so he can sleep in. Wakng wih a yawn, he lazily crawled onto the log beside him, splayed resting his head on the log hile trying to adjust hs eyes. His ear flicked though noticing a figure walking in the distance, narrowing his eyes he noticed that it as the female from before & tilted his head trying to get up but lazilystmbled back down behind the log.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:26 pm

    Standing up on her hind legs, she wobbles. But regains her balance. She arches her back and runs her blunt claws down the tree trunk. Falling back down onto all fours she shakes out her bed ridden fur. Arching her neck over her shoulders Anevay gives a few feeble attempts to flatten the fur on her shoulder blade. Giving up she just opens her jaws in a large yawn. Anevay flicks her ears a few times and paws at the ground. Blinking the sleep out of her eyes, she walks a bit.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 pm

    Sitting up, Dyani lazily shook out his fur before rising to his feet. Flicking his tail he looked around, his tongue running over his mouth in thirst. As he looked around he wasn't too sure where to find a source of water & snorted lowly. Perking up he looked over his shoulder, remembering Anevay & smirked. "She knows the area I suppose, maybe I won't get lost this time." He said to himself & began casually towards the female.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:15 pm