Dawn of Time

Welcome to the Dawn of Time.
Will you join or leave? Fight or flee?

You find yourself if a place of black and grey, will you find your way?

Check out the information on the environment on which you now roam. Will you be a survivor? Will you fight or flee? Stay or Leave? Welcome to the Dawn of Time....

    The Main Camp

    Share
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:48 pm

    Feeling a bit hungry Anevay feels her stomach growl. Chills spread through her and her mouth felt dry. She mumbles to herself, "Meh best to find something..." Lifting her muzzle she tries to smell something... anything wet. Shrugging she lets her head fall back to its usual position. Feeling under her paws she walks, feeling for anything damp or moist. Since the camp was built in an old valley there had to be a water source somewhere. Moving forward she eventually spots something ripple a bit away from her, the grass beneath her feet softer. Padding forward she finds a small river, flowing right through the middle. She drops her muzzle and laps at the water, letting the cool liquid slide down her throat.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:56 pm

    Trailing afte her, his nose began twitching ever so slightly. Raising his head, his ears swerved forward attentively to the rushing sound of water. Smiling to himself, he noticed Anevay up ahead had found a decent river. Picking up his pace a bit, he trotted over, coming up from her left towards the water. Dyani allowed his paws to sink in slightly as he begins drinking some up, his tail wagging contently with the dry irritation in his throat gone.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:11 pm

    Anevay's fur stands up a bit but falls as she recognized the wolf that was at her left. She stares down at the river and dips a paw into it determining how deep it was. She wanted to explore beyond the river. Her paw easily touched the bottom and she would still be able to stand up. Lifting her paw out of the water she crouches onto her haunches. Leaping she lands on the other side of the river. Shaking out her fur with a faint smile on her maw she pads off tail wagging.
    avatar
    Kanen
    ратник

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2012-09-13

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Kanen on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:17 pm

    Kanen finds himself wandering some land of black and grey. Almost everything smelt of soot and ash. Tail dragging he walks around keeping his eyes glued onto the land in front of him. This was the first time he had been alone in such a long time. It was hard but managable. His ears jump upward as his eyes fall onto a small form farther away. Quite bright and vivid compared to the surrounding area. Crouching down he allows his eyes to follow the form. Drawing his eyes off the figure he moves away lurking away.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:22 pm

    Looking from the corner of his eye, he watched as she examined the water's depth. Returning to his normal posture, he backed up slightly when she crouched down before watching her jump to the other side of the small river. He sat, swishing his tail around watching her walk off. "Pfft, anyone can jump over a small river." He muttered to himself. Dyani got up backing up a bit & crouching lowly, his tail swishing side to side by his feet before he propelled himself forward to jump to the other side but landed halfway in at the very end, his lower torso ending up in the water. Quickly getting out he shook out his fur.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:35 pm

    Anevay hear's a small splash from behind her. Turning her head to look over her shoulders she see's Dyani getting out of the river and shaking his fur out. She snorts a bit to herself, "Someone doesn't like getting wet." Shrugging another scent catches her attention. Freezing where she was she perks her ears up fur bristling. Anevay turns facing the scent her muzzle wrinkling a growl rumbling in her throat. Her eyes just glare in the direction waiting...
    avatar
    Kanen
    ратник

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2012-09-13

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Kanen on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:46 pm

    Kanen turns to face the sound. He makes eye contact with the female he had seen. She was a lot larger than he had expected, so if things got ugly, he would have a tough opponent. He wasn't exactly in a what you would call happy-go-skippy mood at the current moment. He snikers, "Oh how cute. A little girl trying to be all brave. I reccommend a smart girl like you not to wander out here alone, there are dangerous things out here." Kanen cocks, "You never know what could happen." He wasn't in the mood to make friends or allies at the moment. And he definately wasn't in the mood to deal with her.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:49 pm

    His velvety ears perked to the low growl emmitting from Anevay. His gaze slowly trailed off from her towards the direction he caught wind of a new wolf. Cocking his head slightly to the side, he sat by the water's edge noticing a white blur off in the distance heading away. A smirk slowly grew at his lips, amused by this wolf. His gaze wandered back to Anevay, curious on how she would react to him.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:01 am

    Anevay bares her teeth and smirks, "Then why you out here? Many things could happen. And if you know what's smart you'll leave before you find out exactly what can." She approaches this male and shockingly she was a bit larger than him. A low growl rumbling she circles this male and see's he was hungry new to this land. She snorts, "But what kind of idiot would I be to wast my time and energy on a mangy flee bagged pelt like you. Obviously the crows would get to you first since you're fresh off the bunch." Lifting her paw she delivers a heavy blow to the jaw of the male sending him backwards a bit. With a final growl she says, "I recommend you leave now and hope you don't see me again, or else I swear, I'll make sure the crows eat good tonight."
    avatar
    Kanen
    ратник

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2012-09-13

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Kanen on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:06 am

    Kanen snorts, "Oh I'll be just that kind to save you that trouble." Snapping his jaw into place he turns tail and walks away. Once he was a fair distance and she was no more than a dot on the horizon he snarls, "That mange pelt, who in the world does she think she is to treat me like that." Glaring over his shoulders he growls, "And I'll make sure one day the crows feast." He hated being stood up and embarassed especially by a female. She was larger than he was, he would've fought back but he was too hungry to care, right now his main focus was finding a meal... and then he'd figure out what exactly to do with that female.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:19 pm

    Dyani watched on in slight surprise at the female's actions & even more so when the male took it with only a few words in response. He couldn't help but chuckle quietly to himself in amusement, this female was more than he would have expected. Getting up as he watched the white wolf leave, he turned looking back at the small river. He lowered his muzzle down to the water, just enough so it would skim his chin. Backing up a few tail's lengths away from the water, he had enough room for a small running start which was enough to send him over to the other side the small river. Swishing his tail he began heading off, wondering what other interesting things he will come across this land.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:32 pm

    Anevay glares in the direction that the male leaves in. She watches until he was well gone, and barely a small white dot on the horizon. Shaking out her fur she continues padding along staying near the river bank. She travels along the river bank until she hears the sound of rushing water. The water rushed at a decent speed down a small incline. She smiles as she sees small fish leaping out along the water. Crouching so her shadow doesn't extend over the water she waits. As soon as she sees one leap out she swipes out extending her paw and catching it in her grasp. She slams it to the ground in front of her ending its life. Picking it up in her grasp she digs her teeth into it.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:41 pm

    Dyani walked alongside the river, opposite from Anevay; he didn't want to leave just yet. He at least wanted to stay long enough to watch some entertainment between her & the other wolf. That would be quite the little show. Hearing the watr pick up speed a bit he stopped briefly noticing a fair incline where she had gone down. Traveling down opposite from her he watched as she scarfed down a fish she caught quickly. Licking his muzzle he looked down at the water, hovering just above the water's surface & quickly dunking his head to snap at a passing fish, missing it only by an inch. Pulling his head back out of the water, he coughed, choking a bit before shaking out his head & sitting down.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:51 pm

    Anevay blinks as she realizes Dyani on the opposite side of the river. She wondered how many times she would see this male, though she wasn't complaining. She watches as he attempts to catch a fish. She gives a small smile. The fish filled up a small portion of her apatite. She crouches and repeats the same tactic as she did before to catch another. She looks across at Dyani and flings the fish across landing next to him. She stands up and shakes out her fur, she smiles and chuckles, "Figured you needed some help so you don't choke yourself trying to catch something."
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:57 pm

    He was about to swipe at the water with his paw when he heard a squirming thump beside him. Noticing the fish flailing around desperate for water, he glanced over towards Anevay who threw it over to him. Getting up, he was about to take it's life, before getting a rude slap across his face from it's flailing tail. Stumbling back a step, he growled lowly & bit into it quickly as it's fighting body slowly gave. He sat with a low thud, rubbing his cheek with his paw for a brief moment as he answered back to her, "I usually only stick to hare or boars, game that doesn't escape in the water as often.". He gave her a thankful smile & began digging in.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:03 pm

    Anevay smiles, "Yea, but it puts up a better fight. Though sometimes I wish fish did it gets kinda boring." She gives a nod to Dyani before she starts moving farther down the river. "There's an incline so I assume it's going down somewhere..." She laps at the water from the river and dips her paw into it determining the depth. Not too deep she concluded. She continues heading downstream curious of where the water was flowing.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:08 pm

    Quickly eating up the meal, he gnawed on the remaining bones for a few moments until they lost their taste. Getting up, he continued tagging along, walking alonside the river as well. Originally he would have never had stick around for too long with a nother wolf, but this female always seemed to have a way of becoming more & more curious of her, making him want to stick around to see what else he could discover.
    avatar
    Icicle
    ратник

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2012-09-02
    Location : Area 51

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Icicle on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:09 pm

    (Ok I'm just lazy so I'm not going to read the RP that is missed, lol.)

    Icicle began eating the carcass again and sat down.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:17 pm

    As she pads along she notes that the water seems to just flow faster and faster. Anevay also realizes that Dyani continued to tag along, following on the opposite side of the river. She wasn't mad though, she was almost happy that she had someone with her. She was so used to being alone or with others of younger age that this was a nice change. She stops almost dead in her tracks. The river slopes down into a steep, rolling waterfall, the water crashing against the stream below. She looked out in front of her, the land just extended it was beautiful. She tried to picture it in colors, colors painting the land. She sees rocks that extend almost as steps down to the bottom. She pads over to the first stone and sits there, looking at the view in awe. And in the corner of her eye she saw a small flower. Almost oblivious, but it wasn't black or grey, it was a gentle blue, And that made it even bigger than the rest.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:29 pm

    Dyani walked at a steady pace; his tail swaying side to side behind while he focused on cleaning the scent of fish from his mouth, remembering why he had distaste for fish. Just then his left paw amost stepped over the edge of what began into a steep slope. "Whoa.." He muttered backing up a few steps. Looking over he noticed Anevay was looking out to the land before them in awe. Looking over as well, he took in the breathtaking scene in for a moment but his interest dimished when he noticed Anevay out of the corner of his eye going down to a few collection of rocks that extended out form the side. Dropping an ear back he sat before speaking up, "Hey be careful, okay? I don't want your group blaming me if you fall over the edge." He spoke smoothly, though a bit of anxiety linging his words.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:38 pm

    She snorts, "Yes because I am the sort of idiot that would scale these rocks. Besides technically only one is with me." Her thoughts drift over to the young pup and how she had taken her in. She knew how much it would kill her to one day leave and not come back... She shakes her head and mutters to herself "I'll always come back..." Though she knew silently that, she couldn't keep that promise. Anevay sits there on the rock just looking down below her. There comes a day to leave her... let her grow up and you both live off your own life. The thought rings in her ears, and even though Ember wasn't related to her by blood, she had always treated her like her own.
    avatar
    Icicle
    ратник

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2012-09-02
    Location : Area 51

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Icicle on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:48 pm

    Icicle stopped eating the carcass and walked away a bit. He laid down and closed his eyes, but not falling asleep.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:42 pm

    He laughed lightly, "Oh I wouldn't say that exactly." Dyani noticed she was drifting off into her own little dream world. Flicking his tail around his side, he got up walking over to the water & drinking up a few gulps before laying down comfortably on his back.
    avatar
    Anevay
    алфа

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Anevay on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:46 pm

    Anevay blinks realizing she had drifted off. She gives a small smile and just stays there. She flicks her tail back and forth and lies down on her side. She extends her paws and lays her head on the top of her leg. She looks down at the daisy and picks it with her claw. Her tail flicks back and forth and she grabs the daisy in her muzzle.
    avatar
    Dyani
    ратник

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-09-05

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Dyani on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:58 pm

    He gazed over noticing the fragile looking daisy she was holding & tilted his head slightly before realizing that he was gawking at her way too long, probably making himself look like a weirdo or something. Rolling over onto his stomach, he picked himself up, shaking his now dirty & ruffled up self & padding over to the edge of the steep slope. Glancing down he lowered his body a bit, as if preparing to scale down but just sat there looking over.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Main Camp

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:00 am