Dawn of Time

Welcome to the Dawn of Time.
Will you join or leave? Fight or flee?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dawn of Time

Welcome to the Dawn of Time.
Will you join or leave? Fight or flee?

Dawn of Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You find yourself if a place of black and grey, will you find your way?

Check out the information on the environment on which you now roam. Will you be a survivor? Will you fight or flee? Stay or Leave? Welcome to the Dawn of Time....

Anevay, All or None

Anevay
    Anevay
    алфа

Anevay, All or None Empty Anevay, All or None

Post  Anevay Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name- My name is Anevay
    Nicknames- Close pack members call me Ane (A-N-EE), Vay, Ana
    Hourglass- I currently age at 3 1/2 years
    Gender- I am a Fae; Female

Breed- 1/2 Timber, 1/2 Newfoundland Wolf.
    Eye Color- My eyes are an shade of amber that when hit right by the sun appear to be red. My left eye is a very hazy shade of red. It seems to be blurred.
    Fur color/ appearance- I have the typical pelt color of a timber wolf. My chest is a lighter color than the rest of my body. My fur stands out against the rest of the land, therefor making it a large challenge to sneak up on anything, but it also works to my advantage. I have a larger build than most females. Mostly due to being a mix breed.
    Markings/ scars- I have a large X shape scar that stretches across my back. If you look there is a nick in my right ear.

Personality- Anevay has a very dominant personality but is not like many leaders, she doesn't go around ranting her power. She is not vain and self centered. She has great persistence, and is open minded about possibilities. She can snap quite easily if one constantly pesters her, but she would dream of snapping at a young pup. She has a soft spot for pups, and has a natural nurturing nature. She has high tolerance for child's play. She is not one to give up easily though.She is quite knowledgeable about the land she lives in. She is the type that will put those she love's before her, and with close friends her typical response is "All or none." She generally keeps to herself and doesn't talk much when encountering a new wolf. She'll do anything to protect her pack, no matter the wolfs history. She can be more of the serious type, but some find some way to break through.
    History- I'll save you the sob story.

Stamina- Pretty Decent
    Strength- I used to live by it.
    Speed- Not the best, partly because I don't flee, I see no purpose in so.

Relationships

Crush- None, considering well I don't really know you guys
    Mate- I don't even have a crush if I may point out
    Pups- *face palm*
    Friends-
    Rivals-
    Siblings- None that I really know of

Where I stand- I stand as Head алфа

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:08 am