Dawn of Time

Welcome to the Dawn of Time.
Will you join or leave? Fight or flee?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dawn of Time

Welcome to the Dawn of Time.
Will you join or leave? Fight or flee?

Dawn of Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You find yourself if a place of black and grey, will you find your way?

Check out the information on the environment on which you now roam. Will you be a survivor? Will you fight or flee? Stay or Leave? Welcome to the Dawn of Time....

4 posters

Kanen the Tempermental

Kanen
    Kanen
    ратник

Kanen the Tempermental Empty Kanen the Tempermental

Post  Kanen Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Name- They call me Kanen (Kay-nen)
    Meaning- It means "One who is a leader"
    Nicknames- Errr... none that I know of...
    Gender- I'm a male, boy, brute, I think you get it
    Age- I'd say I'm around four years old.
    Rank- Currently none, but I hope for Warrior

Physical Build- I am a more sturdy male with a more solid build. I appear to be a bit small compared to other males but that does not mean that I am any weaker than the next.

Pelt Description- My fur is all white. I have a grey mask type marking, and darker grey paws and tail tip. I have faint vague brown streaks/tints spread throughout my fur. I have a torn right ear and I have a scar that almost wraps around on my right front leg.

Eye color- A vauge faded green

Personality- Kanen has a very strong personality. He was turned into a leader but commonly finds himself struggling right from wrong. He has a short temper and can snap easily when aggravated. He prefers to spare few words and stay to himself. He does not accept to take commands only when necessary. He has a soft spot for those he cares about. And sometimes he cannot understand or explain his own emotions. He has a cold sarcasim and can be a flirt sometimes.

History- Kanen grew up having to fight for what was right. He was told one thing, when in truth it was the wrong thing. He only loved to please but he learned it got him in nothing but trouble. Soon growing to be too stubborn he learned to fight for what he believed in. This only got him punished more, mostly because he refused to follow his 'peers' orders. Dispersing at an early age he left his family and wanted to leave this behind. He soon fell for a young beautiful female of the neighboring pack. The two stayed together leaving their families behind, as well as the life they knew. Though the two often clashed heads. They both had a flaming personality. He didn't realize he needed water to put out his flames instead of more fire to make the flame brighter. As much as it hurt he soon left her behind. He spoke few words, he took no commands, and took any insults thrown at him right back. Never once finding that water to put out his flame. Thus he found himself here...

Crush- Maybe in the future
    Mate- None
    Pups- N/A
    Siblings- Unknown
    Friends- N/A
    Rivals- N/A
    Anevay
    Anevay
    алфа

Kanen the Tempermental Empty Re: Kanen the Tempermental

Post  Anevay Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:48 pm

You're asking for trouble with Anevay XD but welcome to that pack. Glad you decided to join us.
    Icicle
    Icicle
    ратник

Post  Icicle Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:44 pm

Welcome Kanen.
    Kanen
    Kanen
    ратник

Post  Kanen Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Thank you Icicle!